Last Updated: 11/20/2021
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc when voluntarily submitted by our visitors or that is otherwise provided to us on your behalf. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Categories of collected information include:
- Identifying information (such as name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, photograph, contact information, and billing information)
- Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law (such as age and gender)
- Commercial information (such as products and services purchased from us and partners, as well as your consumer preferences)
- Account information such as username, password, unique user ID, and communication preferences
- Credit card or banking information
You can always choose not to provide certain information, but it may limit your ability to use a particular service or feature on the Site or the Services.
Valenti also collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. The information we receive depends upon your browser’s settings. This information typically includes your computer’s IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, the name of the operating system installed on your computer, the name and version of the browser you are using and the date and time of your visit. We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. We may link this information with your personal information as we deem necessary for our business purposes. If criminal activity is suspected, we might need to share certain information with the appropriate investigative authorities. Such information may contain visitors’ IP addresses and other information which could be used to trace and identify individuals.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
By providing your personal information to us, you are authorizing us to collect, use and disclose such information in the manner outlined in this policy.
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide you with our Services, such as providing you access to your account and sending you administrative information relating to our terms and policies.
- To periodically send you newsletters, e-mails or similar communications featuring sales and promotions, news about new Valenti products and services, requests for your feedback, or other information we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with local law.
- To respond to any customer service inquiries or requests.
- To promote and administer corporate partnerships in connection with the Services.
- We may share your data with our partners so that they may provide you with tailored products or service offerings.
- For internal organizational, analytical, or development purposes, such as conducting data analysis to improve the efficiency of our Site or Services, enhancing or improving our current products, services, or offerings, developing new products, services, or offerings, identifying trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotions and campaigns.
- For fraud, security, and safety purposes, such as detecting abusive or malicious behavior.
- Any other business purpose for which you provide consent.
You may stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Clicking Unsubscribe in any e-mail from us
- Calling us at 513-232-0774
- Emailing us at email@example.com
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and to have it corrected, as appropriate. To access or amend your personal information, please contact Valenti.
You may also request access to your personal information and inquire about how that information has been used and disclosed, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If your request for access is denied, we will notify you in writing of the reason for such denial. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the use of your personal information.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE
Your personal information may be processed and stored in the United States or another country. The governments, courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies of that country in which your information is processed and stored may be able to demand disclosure of personal information pursuant to the laws of such country.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Valenti cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.